Thursday, November 12, 2015

Christmas Joy

Today I am showcasing a card from the Christmas Joy stamp Set.  Cardinals are just perfect for Christmas, aren't they?  Such a beautiful red against green pine trees or white sparkling snow.  


Diana Nguyen, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Christmas Joy


To make this card, I first stamped in Antique Linen distress inks and then colored in with watercolor brush pens.  I then went back and stamped several times to get the clearer outline in different colors.  I used a die-cut to cut it out and sponged the edges.  I added a banner and bow against some Christmas paper I found in my stash.

And remember, today is the last day for Free Shipping with your $30 order.  Please use the code BDAYFREESHIP.



3 comments:

Sue G. said...

Cardinals are my favorite and this card is stunning!!!

Diana Nguyen said...

Thanks, Sue!

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

This is gorgeous! I have that stamp set, and never thought of doing no-line coloring like this. I'll definitely be trying that. Tfs!
Andrea
Andrea's Paper Antics