Sunday, November 15, 2015

Poppies in a bag

Good morning! Stacy with you today sharing some Precious Poppies in a bag with you. So grab your coffee and relax for a few minutes with me. 


This stamp set Precious Poppies is one of my favorite released sets and I figured it was perfect for today's post. My creation is using a standard flat kraft colored bag (measures 5 x 7) instead of the traditional card in an envelope. I thought that might be a bit more fun for the person this is intended for. My poppies are stamped on the base using Memento Tuxedo black ink. These poppies are colored with colored pencils and some added sparkle was added for the final touch. I simply cut the sides of the bag an inch down and folded over the top to create a flap. Added some texture to the flap and a decorative edge in red card stock. Stamped the sentiment from the Faith stamp set and added a few rhinestones. 


The inside card panel has the Precious Poppies stamped on kraft card stock and colored to match the front of the bag. Some ribbon tied to the top flap and added rhinestones. Enough space to write my personal message and Voila! Thanks for joining me today. See you in two weeks, have a GREAT week! 

Stacy

4 comments:

New Creations said...

Stunning! Love these gorgeous and pretty poppies, beautiful coloring and wonderful design! Thanks for sharing!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, this is a beautiful gift bag, and what a lovely card to write a personal note on. I just love this set and really love this Scripture verse! Beautifully done, my friend! Hugs!

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful gift bag!! Very pretty poppies!!

Cathymac said...

I love these poppies and your gift bag and card is just gorgeous, Stacy!