Hello Sweet 'n Sassy friends!
In case you've missed it, Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps is celebrating their 8th birthday all month long! Be sure to keep checking Facebook and the blog for samples, give-aways, and promotions! Currently SNSS is offering 25% off all dies with the code BDAYDIES25!
Today I am sharing a card with the You Light Up My Life stamp set.
This card was made as a Z-Fold card... here's an open view.
A close up of the cute snowman...
A Little About Me:
1. How long have you been a fan of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps? I became a customer and joined the DT, as well as joining as an illustrator in February 2013.
2. What do you enjoy outside of stamping? I like to cook and bake (especially making soups in the cooler weather), spending time with family, reading (although I am always behind on that), and watching Christmas movies this time of year!
3. What is your "day" job? I work part-time in a learning support classroom.
4. Who inspires you? I find inspiration everywhere...it's all around us! Recently I created this card that was inspired by this photo...
5. Share a fun or interesting fact about yourself that most people might not know. I don't drink coffee. I enjoy making coffee themed cards but I don't like to drink it!
6. What advice would you give to a new stamper? Start with good quality basic supplies...trimmer, scoring board, cardstock, stamps and ink. You will be so much happier with the results of your projects.
7. What is your favorite SNSS set? It is honestly too hard to pick just one...Korin has beautiful stamps! Of course, I like all my own sets. ;) But if I must choose, I guess I would say Parisian Postcard. So lovely and so versatile! Here's a few cards I have made with it.
Thanks for popping in...happy stamping!