Wednesday, November 18, 2015

What's Up?

{jane bosi} What's Up, Sweet Friends?

Today, I have a few samples I created using Sweet N Sassy's What's Up? clear stamp set and matching dies.  The first card, above ^, is pretty straight forward and makes use of a number of the dies--there are 15 dies in total some are chunky and some are skinny----good for lots of creative ideas!  In addition, the stamp set is full of just the right kind of encouraging words--perfect pick me ups!

My second card features What's Up along with Words of Life-Collection 2, Message of Hope, Keep In Touch Too and Words of Life-Common Words 1.

 I'm not much of an out of the box thinker so, it's always fun to pull bits and pieces together like this--I surprise myself!

Have a great day!  TTFN, Jane

2 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Brilliant ideas, Jane!

Cathymac said...

What a fun way to use this wonderful stamp set, Jane! Love the beautiful colors showing through the arrow cut outs!