Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Winter Blessings

Happy Tuesday Sweet 'n Sassy friends!
 It's Ceal here, I hope you enjoyed our birthday hop yesterday and if you don't know what I am talking about scroll down and hop along to see some beautiful eye candy. It's  our birthday month and all month long we are going to be sharing some throwback inspiration of some of our older products. and some fun facts from the design team. 
I am featuring the Bare Tree Die. This die is very versatile, You could use cut it out in brown add some flowers to it to be a spring tree, add some leaves to be a summer or fall tree or use it as a winter tree as I did. 
Excuse my photo, I am in the middle of a huge move and they packed my room today so I had to make due with a place to photograph my cards.

To make my card I used the Bare Tree Die, the Hillside Edges and one of our newer sets Winter Blessings 




3 comments:

New Creations said...

Perfect winter creation, love that bare tree with hillside top!

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

the borders are gorgeous and a must have, thank you for the inspirtion

Catherine Kraft said...

Love the TREE stamp and the little flowers and leaves to add to it.