Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Bring On Spring!

I love the sassy look to Winnie in this image from Winter With Winnie. There are some really fun sentiments to go with this set. I chose "Bring on Spring" with spring flowers in the background and snowflakes in the foreground in my papers. We have had some wonderful spring temperatures this week in the high 50's and low 60's (it's usually in the 20's!) and I am just fine with that!

Be sure to take advantage of the amazing sale going on right now through tomorrow - 50% off!
You can find Winter With Winnie HERE in the Shop! Thanks for stopping by today! Hope it's warm where you are too! I know it won't last here!




2 comments:

Cathymac said...

I agree, Judy…even though winter is just beginning, bring on spring! Cute image, colors and card design, my friend! Hugs!

kellyjean said...

Great card, Judy! Love the colors! I love seeing my gal's work enhanced by the best :)