Sunday, December 13, 2015

Christmas holds all time together



Good morning! Today I am sharing with you a creation using Christmas Is. I also incorporated my card with the Featured Stamper Challenge 462 today. My Christmas cards tend to be more using blue and white color combo as that is my favorite, however I do dabble in the traditional colors. After I colored the extra poinsettia's in the stamp set I added stickles to them all and some pearly centers. Wrapped lace and ribbon around the base of my designer paper and voila! Hope you have a wonderful week. 


1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, this is gorgeous, and I love how you've added the extra poinsettia! I love this image and will have to figure out what stamp it is. It's beautifully done, sweet friend, and I also love it in blue! Hugs!