Monday, April 11, 2016

Birthday Wishes

Hello! It's Monika here today, bringing you a birthday card... not just any birthday card, but the one I made for Korin, who celebrated her birthday last week. You might have seen it on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Facebook page, but I didn't want you to miss this pretty number... so here it is again:

 
I used Kindness clear stamp set with the coordinating Kindness Flower/Cloves die set. The flowers were stamped on vellum with VersaMark ink, heat embossed with white embossing powder, then die-cut with the coordinating dies.
 
 
For the background, first I water colored the right side with purple ink, then I stamped one of the flowers from Long Stem Silhouettes clear stamp set with the same color. The greeting came from Birthday Innies clear stamp set. I also used a retired leaf die set for the leaves. Pearls and green thread finished off the card perfectly.
 
Thank you for stopping by,
Monika
 
 

5 comments:

kittykat3308 said...

Your card is beautiful. I love the vellum flowers

Kathleen

Judy Rozema said...

Just simply stunning~!

Donna Whitten said...

Lovely card!

Joyce Casaldi said...

Korin's mailbox must be bursting with all these gorgeous cards we have seen!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, the gorgeous watercolor backgrounds you make, Monika, are stunning! And I love how you've stamped the silhouette flowers and used the vellum flowers on top with the leaves and pearls! Stunning card! Hugs!