Monday, September 5, 2016

Celebrate the Savior

Hello Sweet Friends!  Julie here to share a card designed with the brand new Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps Creative Worship stamp set, Celebrate the Savior designed by Krista Hamrick.




This card was fairly quick and easy to create- I added the background paper to a piece of gray cardstock using my sewing machine with a zigzag stitch (hard to see in the photo), distressed the edges of both a bit, then mounted the layer onto a piece of vanilla cardstock and added the crochet lace along with the gray ribbon before adhering the entire panel onto the gray card base.

I stamped the sentiment along with the angel using embossing ink onto a piece of vanilla cardstock, heat embossed with gold embossing powder and die cut with a large circle die.

I mounted the die cut onto another circle cut from gray cardstock, distressed the edges a bit and used dimensional foam to add the layered focal image to the card front.

I finished off the card with a triple satin ribbon bow along with pearls.

I had fun playing with this new Celebrate the Savior stamp set- it is perfect for Christmas cards as well as Bible Art Journaling!  Krista did a great job illustrating this set, I can almost "hear" the angels declaring the good news of our Savior’s birth!

Thanks again for stopping by- hugs and have a fabulous week, sweet friends!

No comments: