Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Come and Adore Him

Hello friends and welcome to today's card! Today I'm sharing a quick and easy card featuring a wonderful Bible journaling set, called All Your Heart. And, yes, you can use Bible journaling stamp sets to create cards too!

I started my card by creating a background using Strathmore water color paper. The water coloring was done with Distress Inks. To use Distress Inks, simply smoosh some ink onto a non-stick craft sheet and then pick up the ink with a water color brush. If you lay down a layer of water on to the paper before adding the ink, you'll get lots of great blending of the colors.

Once my water coloring paper was completely dry, I used white embossing power to add the sentiment. To make the letters stand out a bit more, I used more ink to color in each word. Next, I added a sweet Glossy Accents covered heart along with some small paint splatters in black. I mounted the water color piece on a piece of black cardstock and attached to a white card.

I hope you enjoyed today's card! You can use this easy technique to create any card...give it a try!

Happy Crafting!

No comments: