Wednesday, September 21, 2016

It's right around the corner!

Happy Wednesday friends, yes, Christmas is right around the corner and you can never start to early working on your stash of Christmas cards.  I have 2 cards to share with you today both showing sets from our 2016 Christmas release.
This first one is using Holiday Hugs, such a cute little set created by Diane Zechman. I made a shaker card using paper from BoBunny.

This next card I think is my favorite of all the ones I have made with the new release. It is using Poinsettias & Candles also created by Diane Zechman. I paired it with this beautiful paper by Authentique. Don't forget you can get the 2016 Christmas sets in the Christmas bundle for a great discounted price of only $119.95 for 9 sets that is an awesome deal!






1 comment:

Cathymac said...

Both cards are just delightful, Stephanie! Love the little penguin shaker!