Friday, September 23, 2016

Peace & Joy

Hello Sweet Friends! Julie sharing a Clean and Simple Mixed Media Christmas card using Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps  Peace of God along with Season of Love.


To create this card, I stamped the tufted titmouse image from the  Peace of God Clear Stamp Set and the sentiment from Season of Love Clear Stamp Set using black archival ink, used distress inks with a water brush to watercolor the bird (adding highlights with a Sharpie White Extra Fine Point Pen) and mounted both onto gray cardstock.

I had the snowflake embossed panel in my stash and applied shimmer paint over the panel before mounting onto a piece of gray cardstock and adhering the entire panel onto the bright pink card base.

I mounted the titmouse along with the sentiment with dimensional foam and dded the silver cord to finish off the card.

If you have not started on your Christmas cards yet, I hope I have inspired you to do so :-)

Hugs and have a blessed week, my sweet friends!

1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Julie, this is beautiful, and your tufted titmouse is beautifully colored! What a gorgeous layout, and I love the embossing and the added silver cord! I love it! Hugs, sweet friend!