Sunday, September 11, 2016

Scripture Tree

Happy Sunday, Sweet 'n Sassy friends. It's Ceal here to share a card with you today using a set from the Christmas release, Scripture Tree.

This is a super simple card to make. I started with a side folding note card A2 size, some plaid patterned paper and some white embossing powder.  I simply stamped the image with Versamark ink, I used the Mini MISTI  stamping tool in case I didn't get a clean image and had to over stamp. I embossed it in white embossing powder and that's pretty much it, easy peasy and super quick Christmas card. 

Here are a couple samples using this set



This one is also easily done, I stamped the image in memento ink and then took 4 colors of comic markers and just ran them across the image.


for this one I also used the plaid patterned paper and stamped the image with archival ink and then watercolored the background.

As you can see, with this set you can easily mass produce cards.









No comments: