Tuesday, September 6, 2016

The Reason for The Season

Hello Everyone and Welcome to Fall!

We are enjoying cooler weather in my neck of the woods and that makes me longing for soup, sweaters and pumpkins!  It means that Christmas will be here before you know it!
We are featuring this month's new Christmas Release, which is chock full of amazing stamp sets.  I love this Krista Hamrick set, Receive the Savior.


I paired this wonderful image with the sweet, tiny sentiment from the Born This Day Stamp Set.
The image is colored with Copics- E40s- and I almost didn't get to complete it as two of the markers ran dry and I do not have their refills yet.  But persistence paid off as little by little, giving the remaining ink time to refill the tip,  I was able to finish the image.  A simple design allows the image to take center stage.
Thanks for stopping by- Happy Crafting!

Lee Ann 

No comments: