Here are the steps that I took to create my 5" x 5" card...
- Using VersaMark and black embossing powder, stamp the music background stamp on a piece of 5" x 5" cardstock. (I used Neenah solar white) Be sure to keep the image towards the center as you'll only see the image through the circle cut out.
- Using Distress Inks, smoosh some ink out on a non-stick craft sheet, and a water coloring brush add color to the background. The embossed areas will resist the inks. Since I wasn't using water color cardstock, I just dropped the ink on to the cardstock and let it spread on its own, which preventing the paper from peeling. Set aside to dry.
- Using Memento Ink, stamp various images from the Scribble Flowers stamp set on to a piece of scrap cardstock, color with Copics, fussy cut.
- Using a Spellbinders circle die, cut a large circle out of a piece of 4.75" x 4.75" cardstock, use foam tape to attach to the cardbase.
- Using a Spellbinders scalloped circle die, with a smaller circle die nested inside the scallop circle, cut a frame out of black cardstock, attach around circle opening.
- Stamp sentiment on piece of white cardstock, cut out with ribbon cut on one end.
- Attach sentiment, flowers, and bee using foam tape.
- Use Glossy Accents and Wink of Steller glitter pen to add some sparkle and shine, see up close photo below.