Friday, April 21, 2017

Fill Me Up

Hello SWEET Friends! It's Monika here today with a fun card.
Will you join me for a cup of coffee?
I love coffee, but right now I am taking a break... trying to cut back on caffeine and sugar. So this is how I am enjoying a cup of coffee today!
I used Creative Worship: Fill Me Up and Floral Greetings clear stamp sets on my card.
 
 
The background (water color cardstock) was sponged with green ink, splashed with water, dried, then stamped with the floral image repeatedly.
As I was looking through my scrap pile, I found a piece of a2 card already stamped with the circle borders. The lines were crooked, so I set it aside ages ago... stamping the coffee cozy on it worked just fine and it added a nice pattern to my coffee cup.
 
 
The heart was stamped on a scrap piece of water color paper, cut out, and colored with ZIG water color marker. I used the same color marker to ink up the check mark.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Monika
 
 

1 comment:

Beth H. said...

Love this card and that fill me up stamp set is awesome!