Tuesday, August 29, 2017

it's your day.

Hello! It's Monika here today with a birthday card. I love using flower images on my cards... they are good for any occasions.
So here is a card with a pretty layered flower:


The image came from Pretty Potted Florals clear stamp set. I stamped the flower three times and cut the different layers out after coloring them with water color... I also stamped up three leaf images. I used foam adhesive between the layers (underneath the petals of the top layer) to add dimension to my card. The black oval frame is also popped up with foam adhesive.

 
I just had to add some sweet butterflies (from Majestic Monarchs clear stamp set) that were heat embossed with white embossing powder on vellum. They add such a nice and airy touch to any cards. The background was stamped with Typewriter Text Background clear stamp. I wiped off some of the gray ink from the edges to add a weathered look to it. The greeting was stamped from Keep in Touch, Too clear stamp set.

Here are couple of cards (from the past) using Pretty Potted Florals clear stamp set:


 
Thank you for stopping by,
Monika
 




 

1 comment:

Cathymac said...

Beautiful as usual, Monika!