Saturday, September 16, 2017

Christmas, Christmas Time Is Here.....

{jane bosi}

Happy Saturday!  I honestly cannot wrap my head around the idea that I am already making Christmas Cards!! The Sweet N Sassy release, however, makes it hard to resist!  You can see the full release HERE.

Coloring has always been therapeutic for me.  The various trees in the Christmas Topiaries set are just perfect for some focused art therapy.  On both cards, I've water colored using distress inks and Fabiano hot press water color paper.

I saw this fun idea--to create a shaker card using acetate and sewing--in an online video. After making an acetate pocket and filling with pretties, I sewed it closed, added a topiary and sentiment from Christmas Wishes....so easy, y'all. Think how impressed my non-card making friends will be when they get a card like this and wonder of the intricacies involved....LOL!

My second card features another beautiful topiary, pretty paper and some messy sewing....my bobbin ran out and threatened a messy card, but I did what we crafter's do and pretended it was all part of the plan....

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to check out the wonderful sales and deals going on right now! 

Be well---Jane

No comments: