Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Prim Blessings Shaker

Hello! It's Monika here today with a shaker card. I love making shaker elements... they add such a COOL touch to a simple card. Here, I turned a sunflower into a shaker embellishment.
It was so much fun to make the shaker part... I stamped the big sunflower from Prim Blessings clear stamp set on watercolor paper, twice... then colored the images with ZIG watercolor brush markers. (If you don't like to color, you only have to do the petals of one image and the middle part of the second image.) I filled my shaker with microbeads, chunky glitter and flat sequin pieces.  


The greeting is from Keep in Touch, Too clear stamp set. The background was water colored with green pigment powder (Nuance from Magenta).


Thanks for stopping by,
Monika






1 comment:

Donna W said...

How cute! I love it! Thanks for sharing.