Friday, October 6, 2017

Christmas Blocks - Gift Card Holders

Hello Everyone!!  It's Sheri here with a fun Christmas project using the NEW Christmas Blocks stamp set from the Holiday Release.  I don't know about you but one of my go to gifts during the holiday season are gift cards and I am always creating some fun packaging for them.   These were super easy to put together and I've included the dimensions and directions on how to create these.



And here's a peek in the inside:



Supplies needed to create the gift card holder:
  • Piece of Card Stock measuring 3" x 8 1/2"
  • Scoring Tool (I used my Scor-Pal)
  • Scor-Tape (or Any Strong Adhesive)
  • Decorative Paper (To decorate both the outside & inside)
  • Ribbon or Twine (You can tie around front flap or wrap around to keep the holder closed)
  
To create the gift card holder:
  •  Score a 8 1/2" x 3 pieces of Card Stock at 1 1/2" & 5"
  •  Use a bone folder for crisp scored lines
  •  Add Scor-Tape (or Strong Adhesive) to the sides of the 1 1/2" sectio
  • Stamp & Decorate 

Christmas Blocks Clear Stamp Set

Thank you so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Oh !! I love these holders !! They are so cute !!