Monday, November 20, 2017

Choose Faith


WOW! What a Birthday month this has been at Sweet N Sassy Stamps - amiright? There is so much going on from flash sales to free printables and a free stamp with purchase...If you haven't already, check out the details HERE

Today I went through my stash of backgrounds - you know the ones. You see a fun techniques so you try it but then never do anything with it? PLEASE tell me I am not the only one who does this?? Anyway...I decided to make a set of cards with them. I came up with a layout so they would be similar since the backgrounds would make them so different. I used Sweet N Sassy's Choose Faith Clear Stamp Set for my focal point/sentiments.

I love some of them and I like some of them but overall I am happy with all of them!


Here they are up close...

Faith (I used distress inks drizzled down watercolor paper for this background).

Hope (I used a stencil and Distress Oxide - Iced Spruce on Bristol paper for this background).

Grace (I used distress inks and Wink of Stella on Glossy Card stock TECHNIQUE from SCS then pounced the Grace stamp on it with Versamark for this background).

Joy (I used Neocolor II water color crayons and a water brush on Bristol paper in this background).

OK, now I challenge you to pull out you background pieces and just have fun!! I hope you are inspired!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lyn

No comments: