Thursday, February 22, 2018

Oh What a Savior!!

We are almost to the weekend and after my crazy week, I am looking forward to a little down time. Today's cards remind that no matter what comes my faith will get me through it!

I have a couple of cards using the new Sweet N Sassy What a Savior Clear Stamp Set. It is wonderful and powerful - you will love it!!

For the first one, I used Yupo paper and alcohol inks to create a background, then added a banner with one of the bold block style sentiments in copper embossing.


The second card has a blended Distress Oxide background that I embellished with the rose in the set - I used versa mark and randomly stamped it onto the background then heat embossed in gold powder. I added a wonderful sentiment (gold embossing) onto vellum from Be Encouraged. I l-o-v-e this one!


I hope these inspire you! Thanks for stopping by today!

Lyn


No comments: