Both cards were masked with post-it notes and then I sponged the green and blue. The flowers were then stamped with Versafine Black ink. Some hearts from Grunge Elements 2 were stamped lightly in blue. Then the masks were removed. I added a few tiny drops of water which turned quite white!
On the first card I added a band of ribbon and a few buttons, and some diecut butterflies from the Monarch dies.
I had a tiny scrap of ribbon left from the strip I cut, so I turned it into a ribbon butterfly for the second card. A strip of grass was also added from the Fence & Grass dies.
Thanks for popping in and… happy stamping!