Friday, October 28, 2011

November Sweet Peek #1

Good morning to you!!

I am a bit late with this post thanks to a little accident I had last evening preventing me from getting the post scheduled.....I dropped a piece of furniture on my foot and thought I might have broken it.....Praise the Lord it is MUCH better this morning...and I no longer suspect a break....just a ton of bruising. Phew!

Anyway, we are doing things a bit differently this month with our Sweet Peeks....instead of sharing little snippets which lead you to our DT blogs for full samples we decided to save all the samples and compile them into one DT blog hop the day of our release party :). We hope you don't mind waiting a bit longer to see those samples, but we know it'll worth the wait ;).

Today's peek is of our November FREE w/ $50 set...Thinking of You.....


Our Happy Birthdays sentiment set was so popular a few months back that we thought it would be great to add a Thinking of You sentiment set to the line.

~Set measures 3"x4"
~Includes 8 sentiments
~FREE throughout the month of November with your $50 CLEAR STAMPS order.
~Price will be $9 on December 1st


Check back tomorrow for another fun Sweet Peek that will warm your heart :)....

No comments: