Monday, March 19, 2012

Beary Special

It was Korin's turn to host the sketch challenge last week over on Splitcoaststampers, and she shared a fantastic sketch!  I colored up everyone's favorite little bear (this time from the Thoughtful Rhubarb set) and paired him with some yummy My Mind's Eye patterned paper.  And of course, a gorgeous Nautical Wheeler doily die.


I hope you get a chance to play along with the sketch challenge!!

Supplies: 
Stamps: Thoughtful Rhubarb (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
Card Stock: Sahara Sand, More Mustard (SU), White (Neenah)
Patterned Paper: Blink of an Eye (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Coloring Medium: Copics
Accessories: Ribbon (unknown)
Tools: Nautical Wheeler die (Cheery Lynn Designs)

Pin It

1 comment:

Cathymac said...

This is just beautiful, Taylor! Rhubarb is so wonderfully colored, and I love that wheeler die!