Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Glory of the Lord

DJ Rants here, guest designer this month. Wood print designer paper has become popular lately and I really wanted to have it as a background fence for my morning glories. Now I'm the type of girl who wears vintage jewelry and a flowered blouse with my cowgirl boots and jeans, so I added a more elegant background, glittery flourish, seam binding ribbon, and jewels to balance out the country style wood dp and twine.


Stamps: Sweet n Sassy Stamps - Morning Glory
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Echo Park
Accessories: Sweet n Sassy Stamps small Scalloped Border die, Spellbinder dies, embossing folders, twine, seam binding ribbon, embossing powder, heat gun, Tombow markers, water pen, foam tape, glitter glue, doily die, jewel stickers

Cheers!

4 comments:

Cathymac said...

Beautiful, DJ...love every rich and wonderful detail! Fabulous coloring on the morning glories...texture, flourishes, ribbon...all my favorites!

sharon g said...

I'm glad that PC told us about your company. I've never heard of you before.

merrymstamper said...

Gorgeous card DJ! love these flowers also :-)

Bridget said...

Wow, so gorgeous, DJ, love the dp's and the beautiful shade of blue on your pretty morning glories!