Wednesday, March 21, 2012

He Lives ~

Hello everyone, Spring is here and there are signs of it everywhere. The forsythias are bright and full on our bush this year...it makes me happy! With new life springing forth in the natural, I cannot help but turn to the Life of Christ within the heart of the believer and my heart is overwhelmed with gratitude. My card declares what I feel in my spirit as I look around me.

I chose He Lives for my card and coupled it with this weeks sketch and colour challenges this week over at Splitcoaststampers SC377 & CC367. This image comes with a variety of six sentiments, all appropriate for the upcoming Easter holiday or they would work for any card declaring your faith. Don't you just love these stamps for that very reason? Inspirational and beautiful all together.

Thank you for joining me! Enjoy your day.
~ Mary

Stamps: He Lives
Papers: SU dsp, SU CS
Inks: Copics, memento, versafine
Accessories: SU die, Spellbinders, SU Punch



3 comments:

Marlena M. said...

YES He does! Awesome card Mary. Your split background is really neat. You colored the cross beautifully.

Bridget said...

Absoulutely beautiful and so powerful and meaningful, Mary!

Cathymac said...

Beautiful, Mary! Love this set because of the message it conveys! Your double scalloped border and sponging are fabulous!