Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Psalm 139:9-10





I needed a masculine card this week, which is always difficult for me since men don't appreciate doilies, flowers, and lacey borders! I did finally put aside my doily addiction and heat embossed this Sweet n Sassy starfish, placed him on the boardwalk, (hopefully someone will throw him back!) with some sea glass colored Dew Drops and water inspired embossed teal paper. This scripture verse is perfect for any occasion and I mounted it on Spellbinder labels, the bottom one is the new Floral oval, hopefully not too feminine, it reminded me of waves.

Stamps: Sweet n Sassy - Beauty by the Sea
Accessories: embossing folder, Dew Drops, Spellbinder labels and Floral oval die, heat embossing, Tombow markers, foam tape.

Cheers!
DJ Rants

4 comments:

Marlena M. said...

This is incredible. Awesome starfish and bubbles.

gRiSeL™ said...

You are SO sweet for leaving such a kind comment on my blog! (: You made my day! Blessings on you!!

gRiSeL™ said...

You make gorgeous cards!!! (:

Cathymac said...

A perfect masculine card DJ! Love the ocean theme and the wonderful verse!