Saturday, March 17, 2012

~ Sweeeeeeeeeet! And a little Sassy! ~

Happy St. Patty's Day!

I really should be drawn and quartered for being a bad Irish lass.   You would think that I could have at least made a GREEN card for today! LOL

But, alas, I pulled out this super fun Punny Fruits & Veggies clear stamp set and had a fruity good time!


I think the warm weather was making me think of a picnic.   I put the reds and browns and creams together and ... feeling VERY brave, I even managed to sew zig zags with my sewing machine!!!   I am very proud of me! LOL

I'm also thinking of my upcoming anniversary.   We'll be celebrating our 30th anniversary this May and one of our favorite dates when we were just getting to know each other was a picnic basket and a hike.  I'm thinking of surprising him with a outing just like that (weather permitting) in late May.

Thanks for stopping by and indulging me in a trip down memory lane!
Hugs!
Holly

7 comments:

Marlena M. said...

This is so sweet! I love the gingham and buttons.

Basslady said...

a wonderful card...the zig-zag looks gorgeous!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

XxJULESxX said...

Aaw! what a gorgeous cheery card Holly ! perfect on a dismal day!

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

Adorable card. Love those sweet little apples! I wish I would get brave and try sewing on my cards. I have a sewing machine and not a single clue on how to use it. LOL!

Angela Fehr said...

I love this card - lots of pattern and colour!

Bridget said...

Eeeek! A-D-orable, Holly!!!

merrymstamper said...

sweet!!!! love this Holly!