Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Hi everyone and welcome to Wednesday!  Half way through the week - yippee!  Today I'm sharing a card showcasing one of our brand new stamp sets, Timeless Classics.  I love this new set, with its vintage cars and numerous sentiments (in those fabulous fonts!)

For my card, I used heat embossing on a piece of canvas and then covered it with Distress Stain and Glimmer Mist.  (I used the wheel image and the thank you sentiment on the canvas)  I then stamped the card image on kraft and embossed in black. 

Oh, and this layout is today's sketch challenge on Splitcoast!  Head on over, check it out, and play along!  I hope you enjoyed today's card!  Now to get working on those Mother's Day cards...

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Just beautiful technique Kim!!

Cathymac said...

Gorgeous vintage look, Kim...love the embossing and the sponging!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous! The canvas looks great!