Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Meet Our May Guest Designer!

We're thrilled to introduce our Guest Designer for the month of May....say hello to the fabulous Jennie Harper!


Hi, my name is Jennie Harper. I live in North Carolina with my husband and our three precious children. I am thankful for my role as a child of God, wife, mom, home-school teacher, and pastor’s wife. My husband and I have been in full- time Christian service from the very beginning of our marriage and the Lord has taught us so much in those 18 years. 
I was first introduced to stamping in 1999, and since 2005 have applied myself to learning new techniques, styles and found a love for creating cards to encourage others. I enjoy combining my faith and stamping and pray I can inspire others as well. Besides paper crafting, I also enjoy reading, cooking/baking, hiking and spending time with my family which lately is LOTS of Little League baseball.  
One of my favorite verses in Scripture is Isaiah 26:3, “Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee; because he trusteth in thee.” In our years of serving Him, we have seen this exemplified time and again as those near and dear to us have weathered the storms of life.  
I know the Lord wants us to use of talents and abilities for Him and I would like to thank Korin for this opportunity to be the May guest designer for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.

We're so excited to have you with us this month, Jennie!

4 comments:

alex said...

Hey Jenny can't wait to see what you have in store for us :-)

Korin said...

Woohoo! Welcome back, Jennie :)!!! XOXO

Payne Holler Cards said...

Being GD for this team is how and when I was hooked on digi's ....the "Digi fairy " is gonna get you yet! Really looking forward to seeing what you create....you are going to rock!
Love ya (-;

Wordbird said...

Congrats Jennie! Love this girl! ;D