Thursday, May 17, 2012

Merci, Paris


I'm hosting the sketch challenge over on Splitcoaststampers this week!  I made a card using the To Paris With Love set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I sponged inside the inner frame of the main image and added some coloring with Copics.  This is such a fun set - I could stare at this image all day :)

Stop by and play along if you get a chance!

Supplies: 
Stamps: To Paris With Love (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft (Neenah)
Patterned Paper: For the Record (Echo Park)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento), Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy (Ranger)
Coloring Medium: Copics
Accessories: Pearls (Queen & Co); Flax Twine (The Twinery)
Tools: Oval Punch (SU)
Pin It

2 comments:

Holly aka Toy said...

This card is sooooooooo gorgeous!! <3 it!!

Mary K said...

I've walked the streets of Paris in summer....these colors remind me of that. Wonderful card!