Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Timeless Classic

 I am thrilled to join Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps this month as guest designer and absolutely love this release!  Today I have a card to share using the new set Timeless Classic.  It is just perfect for Father's Day and love the vintage images and various fonts of the sentiments!  For this card, I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder which seemed to pair well with the "gear" theme in a few of the images in this set.

I have one more card to share (which I shared on my blog the day of the release hop) which showcases the FAB sentiments in Timeless Classic:

Are those not just perfect for Father's Day????  I couldn't pick just one for my dad...so chose a bunch to create my own patterned paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Blessings,
 

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Awesome masculine cards Jennie. Love the perfect colors and images.