Tuesday, June 19, 2012

baby gift ensemble

Hi there. Brenda here again, and this time I made a gift topper and matching gift bag for giving a sweet baby gift in style.

The Vintage Baby set was perfect for this gift set with a bit of a shabby vintage flair. You could also add in a coordinating card to complete the set if you'd like.


The flower, doily embellishment is attached to a clothespin so you can easily clip it onto a gift bag or box. I also tucked a stamped tag underneath, along with a length of vintage ribbon.



 I left the ribbon loose, just in case I decided to use it with a gift instead. That way I could wrap it around the gift and then clip the flower and tag on top.


And here's a closer look at the stamped tag. The backside is blank for writing a special note to the proud new parents. 
This is also a great way to recycle, because that brown bag is one we got at American Eagle a while back. It had words on it, but the pretty papers covered it up quite nicely. 
 Now I'm all set for the next baby girl that arrives on the scene!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Brenda

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!!