Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Scrapbooking with Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!

Hello again, everyone! It's great to be here with you all again! Thanks so much to all of you for making me feel so welcome! I know many of you stopped by my blog during the new release and left so many warm and wonderful comments! I appreciate that so much! Thank you!

I went outside the card and made a scrapbook page to share with you today. If you know me even a little bit you probably know that I'm crazy about scrapbooking, although I don't get the chance to do nearly as much of it these days as I'd like to. So I try to squeeze it in when I can. And using stamps on a page is always a fun change of pace rather than always making cards.

I used the Timeless Classics set again this time. When I saw this stamp set I knew it would work beautifully for a scrapbook page! Take a look!


You might have to look a little closer to see stamp sets used on a page since there's so much more space to fill. I actually used several of the images in the stamp set on this page. The most obvious is the antique car stamped on the manila tag. If you look very closely you can probably see that I lightly stamped the gears on the tag as well.


I also used two of the sentiments in the set. I thought they were very fitting for a page about my husband spending quality time with our kids. He's great about that! I'm grateful for the time he invests in their lives and so I think it's very appropriate to make a page documenting that. This stamp set was perfect for the ideas of time and influence I wanted this page to have.


I love the verse from Proverbs that is found in this set. It couldn't have been a better fit for a page like this!


I love that the stamps make up most of the embellishments on a page like this. I only added a couple of other elements, along with my patterned paper, for a cohesive and finished page. 

I hope I have inspired you to give scrapbooking a try if you never have before. It's a fabulous way to stretch the use of your stamps if you primarily use them for card making. 

If you have any questions about anything I used on my page I'd be happy to answer them here or on my blog
Thanks so much for joining me here today!
Brenda

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Great page! Not overdone, really CAS and the stamps are just perfect!