Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Vintage meets modern

Hiya folks! It's Brenda here again one last time. It's been so fun guest designing this month here at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. Thanks so much for having me!

For today's post I decided I'd use the Timeless Classic set in a new way. I adore the mix of modern and vintage, so that was the look I was going for with today's card.


I made the bright blue rectangle behind the truck image by flipping the stamp around and stamping on the back side. Then I flipped it back around and stamped the truck on top.


Some bold colors and designs add to the modern flair of this card. I added a little bit of black mist splatters to add a little bit of grunge.
And there you have a modern way to use a vintage image. I hope you like it!

It's been great fun hanging out here with you all this month! I loved the opportunity to use some of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps fantastic images.
Thanks for joining me, and have a great day!!
Brenda

1 comment:

Marlena M. said...

I love your graphic card Brenda!