Monday, July 30, 2012

Something Old...Some thing New!

When you read the title of this post, you probably thought you would find a wedding card!  Surprise!  Truthfully...at 5:00 this morning, I was reading through my 150 e-mails I received while on my beach vacation, and saw that it was my turn to post....so I scrambled to find something. What I found lying on my desk was one old and one very new Sweet 'n Sassy characters, Cookie and Kiwi!


Sometimes it's nice to send a card "just because!"  What better way to surprise a friend than with a little note letting her know how special she is!  Girly Girl Cookie is just the ticket and she's on sale right now over at the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Store.  Her shiny red lipstick and glittery nail polish is a great reminder to take time to pamper yourself every once in a while!  Some fun patterned paper, stitching, and a little glitter make this a perfect "girly" card!  Even though Cookie is an older character, she is still a cutie patootie!

Now for the new kid on the block.  Have you met Kiwi yet?  Let me introduce you!


Isn't this little koala just adorable...a wonderful new addition to the character line-up at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!  The Kiwi Koala's Watermelon Digital Stamp was colored with copic markers, and to give him some nubby texture, colorless blender ink was dripped onto an old washcloth and dabbed onto his fur.  I hope we'll be seeing more of Kiwi!

Old or new...I think you'll agree...Sweet 'n Sassy characters are a fabulous way to send hugs and smiles to your loved ones!

Thanks for stopping by...have a blessed Monday!

Hugs,
Cathmac

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Darling cards Cathy. The images are so sweet and you coloring is fabulous. Love the papers and dies!