Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Summertime Rhubarb with Guest Jessica Diedrich!

Hi, everyone!

I'm back again with another fun take on a set I absolutely adore- Summertime Rhubarb!   I'm a summer baby so I have LOTS of fond memories of ice cream and water fun at many a birthday party :)  While I love pretty much all of the Sweet 'n Sassy line, sweet little Rhubarb here has had a special place in my heart for a while and I always feel a teeny bit of nostalgia when I look at his cute and cuddly designs!

I celebrated my birthday yesterday and thought about how fast this summer has gone.  I say that every year, but truly, this one flew faster than the last few I can remember.  My kids start school in just a week from tomorrow- crazy!  When I was figuring out what image to use today, I came across this Summertime Rhubarb and it really just stuck me that this is "classic" summer.  Ice cream and childhood.  Not a care in the world, just as it should be:



I used some birthday goodie paper I got from a good friend and colored up little Rhubarb here w/ my Copics.

Sweet summer wishes is the sentiment for this card- and well?  My sweet summer wish would be that it just didn't go by as quickly next year, maybe.  My littles are only going to be little for so long and I'm really loving the summer memories we are creating as the months go by.

Thanks again for letting me hang out with you and be sure to check out the entire July release available at the SNSS store!  Until next week!

xoxo,
Jess <3

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet Rhubarb card Jess! Love the fun colors!