Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summertime Rhubarb with Jessica, your July Guest!

Hey, everyone!

It's Jess here and I am so excited to post for the first time as a Guest Designer for SNSS!   How are you all doing today?  Are you enjoying your summer?  I really am... in fact, we just got back from a week-long trip to Myrtle Beach, SC thanks to my daughter's dance team!  We had a great time attending her National finals and got some sun-soaked days in between- it rocked!

My summer fun and memories are living on through little Rhubarb the bear here- who just happens to be one of my FAVE lines from Sweet 'n Sassy ever!   I think he is just the sweetest little thing and this "Summertime Rhubarb" is no exception :)  What better way to enjoy this warm (and in lots of places, Sizzling hot!) weather than with some pool or ocean fun and some ice cream?  Sounds like Rhubarb here has the right idea ;)

Here's a little card I have for you today using "Summertime Rhubarb":



I colored up this cutie w/ my Copic markers and made a little button/flag out of the sentiment :)  Hope you like it!

I'll be back next Tuesday with another SNSS creation and thank you guys SO much for tuning in today!  Happy Summer, everyone!  

xoxo,
Jess :)

4 comments:

Victoria H. said...

What a super cute and fun card!!! I adore the summery colors and sweet little bear.

Jennie said...

Adorable Jessica!! Love the way you colored the image and sweet design.

Mary K said...

Hi Jess! Glad you will be sharing your designs with us. I like the pastel-like colors in this card. Makes it feel a little cooler than the 90 degrees outside! I agree Rhubarb is sweet. Happy summer days!

Melinda Gleissner said...

Congrats Jess on being a guest designer. Love this card, especially your coloring.