Sunday, September 2, 2012

Thank You

Hi there everyone!  Kim here to share a quick and easy card with you today!  When I sat down to create this card I knew I was going to have a large space to cover so I needed a good size image.  When I pulled this stamp set out of the box I squealed with delight!  Perfect image and the perfect size!!  This is the Flower Field background image and I LOVE it!  You can use this image to cover a small or large piece of cardstock or as a background with a sentiment over the front.  The possibilities are endless!

I colored the flowers with my Copics and added a few bright paper banners peeking out from under the image panel.  The sentiment is from the Leaf Silhouettes stamp set.



Cathymac said...

Very pretty, Kim! Love the clean fresh look and the
two fish-tail flags beside the sentiment!

Jennie said...

Fab design and love the fish tags, adds a nice pop of color!