Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Words of Jesus

Good morning! Here is my second post as the October Guest Designer for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps! I will be posting a card each Tuesday in October using some of the fantastic SNS stamps.
Today, I used the Words of Jesus clear stamp set. This set contains some of my favorite Scripture.
I stamped the sentiment in brown ink, then die cut it with the Spellbinders Labels Ten die template. While the die cut was still in the template, I sponged it with yellow citrus chalk ink.

I hope you enjoyed my guest post! I will be back next week with another! Visit me at my blog: Scraps of Life.

Supply List:
Cardstock: American Crafts blue and yellow; Copic Xpress Blender White; Stampin' Up! Whisper White Designer paper: My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Bluebell
Stamps: Sweet n Sassy Stamps Words of Jesus (SNS-12-041)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Clearsnap Colorbox Fluid Chalk Yellow Citrus
Die cuts: Spellbinders Labels Ten; My Favorite Things Fishtail Flag Stax
Ribbon: Creative Impressions
Twine: craft supply
Button: Basic Grey
Adhesive: Scotch 3M tape runner; Beacon Fabri-tac; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L foam squares


merrymstamper said...

This is beautiful!! love the colours you chose and the scripture is fitting.

Cathymac said...

Beautiful, Gloria! Love the design of your card...such pretty papers and colors! What a comforting verse of scripture!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Groria. Such pretty verse and papers.

Jennie said...

So pretty Gloria!! Love the papers you used and nice layers.