Monday, August 5, 2013

keep your face to the sun

Good morning!  It's my turn to share some cards today and I have 2 sneak peeks of my new stamp set being released on Friday!  This set is called Prim Blessings.  Do you like Primitive?  Sunflowers? 
 
The frame on this first card is also a new Sweet and Sassy stamp.  :0)  Be sure to check out the entire release on Friday and the blog hops start Saturday!

 
I love this sentiment...here's a close up.


And here's another card I made with the sunflowers.


 
 I hope you will enjoy this set!
♥  Diane

6 comments:

Marlena M. said...

These are both PRECIOUS Diane! Love the prim design~

Cathymac said...

Both card are just darling, Diane! I've been enjoying crafting with this set!

cairn1 said...


Cute cards and I hope there is matching dies.

phyllis zimmerman said...

Love sunflowers

Giovana Smith said...

Fantastic creations Diane!! Love them!

Jennie said...

Love the patchwork background on this Diane! Sweet card and lovely stamps :)