Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy Spring!

Hi everyone!  Today is the first day of spring- woohoo!!  I just hope someone informs the weather that snow is not welcome in the spring (shaking my head as the forecast here in Buffalo has snow in 3 of the next 5 days LOL).

So since it is officially spring, I thought I would share a card with some flowers.

To create this card, I used 2 large post it notes to mask off the strip along the side.  I then brayered 2 different coral inks and removed the post it notes.  I stamped the Wildflowers and sentiment with black versafine and added some twine and ruffled trim to finish off the card.

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!


1 comment:

Susie said...

Janette, this is just beautiful layout. Your stamping is exact, sponging, soft and lovely. All wrapped up with a very pretty ribbon treatment.