Sunday, September 28, 2014

Give thanks...

Hello! It's Monika here today, bringing you a Fall card. 

I am loving the new Leaf Silhouettes die set. Especially the tiny dies with the dry embossing.

My first card was made for Friday's challenge at SplitCoast Stampers. You had to use something 'natural' on your card. I decided to make a wreath out of raw twine. 



The background was stamped with the wood grain image from Grunge Borders. I was trying to make it look like a door with those panels. The greeting is from Leaf Silhouettes clear stamp set.


The sweet little leaves were die-cut out of a piece of hand-made card stock. I water colored the paper with orange, green, and yellow... then spritzed brown ink on top... I was going to use thread too, but at the end, it didn't work with the wreath.


I love how these leaves look. Can't seem to stop using them... here are couple of my previous cards (just in case you missed them), using Leaf Silhouettes:



I hope I have inspired you to make something fun today...

Thanks for stopping by,
Monika




No comments: