Thursday, September 4, 2014

Sweet Perks Leaf Silhouettes Bundle

Morning Everyone!

Jacquie here, to share a SWEET creation with you!  I cannot believe we are in September already.  I have to admit, that we are coming into my FAVE season! So, to go with the my FAVE, Fall season, I created a little something with our NEW Leaf Silhouettes Bundle.




I layered some pumpkin colored CS and white CS, for my base.  I created my panel by stamping the image off once, onto a scrap, before stamping it onto my panel.  I did this for all 3 of the leaf images/colors. After my panel was ready, I stamped 3 directly onto some white CS, so I could die cut them with my Big Shot.  I used a little foam tape to pop up those single leaves; then completed my creation with some pumpkin colored twine and gold sequins.

Hope you enjoyed my card share.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to check out our NEW Sweet Perks Club!  It's a WIN-WIN!!


2 comments:

Brandi said...

LOVE it!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

merrymstamper said...

Beautiful Fall card! :)