Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Well, hello there!

I know!  I am shocked that I am posting, too.  I just thought I would share a couple of fun pictures from our trunk show this past weekend at Scrapbook Super Station in Butler, PA.  Dan the man, AKA Mr. Sassy, and I had a great time sharing our products with the wonderful customers in the Pittsburgh area.  We look forward to doing it again!

 Here I am with Amy Shepherd, the fabulous owner at Scrapbook Super Station.  She has created an amazing place for scrapbookers and stampers to enjoy their love and share it with each other.  Her business has been open for 16 years!  That is practically unheard of in this industry!  I am so glad I had the opportunity to meet her and spend time in her delightful store.

 Look, it's Vicky Gould from SCS!  Love this lady!  So glad I was finally able to meet her in person. :)

 Here is our make 'n take area with the full display in the background.  



And here's a close up of our fun make 'n take featuring Christmas Morn.


Thanks for stopping by today!  Come back tomorrow for our October Happenings post!  You don't want to miss it!

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Looks like so much fun - wish I were there! The make and take is gorgeous! Dan the man rocks, right??? Thanks for sharing :)

Graciellie Design said...

Oh love those pictures! Korin you look so happy!!! You all must have had a blast. Hugs.

JD/ Jill said...

Your display looks great! I had planned on going...but, sadly, didn't make it. Hope you see you again at the next show!