Monday, March 9, 2015

A Sneak Peek!

Judy here with a fun sneak peek of one of the sets that becomes available this Friday (check out the Facebook party Thursday night too!). I am using Puppy Love and an acrylic block background that is easy to do. You can get all sorts of awesome results with some ink and a block!

1. Gather your materials. I used Puppy Love, glossy white paper, a water mister, a long block, and three Memento Watercolor markers. You can use stamp pads instead of markers, but make sure it's dye ink so that it dries quickly.
2. I colored directly on my block with the markers.
3. Spritz with water. I have a paper towel on top of my craft sheet.
4. Press into your paper and let dry. I used my heat gun to speed the drying process.

I trimmed my card and used it as a grassy knoll for my dog to sit on!
The clouds were sponged with a dauber and a handcut cloud stencil. I stamped my dog twice, once directly on the glossy paper and then another time to cut out and pop up. This silhouette reminds me so much of my labs! I added a chipboard arrow for embellishment.

You will love this set with all its adorable doggy sentiments and different dog silhouettes! Perfect for all the pooch lovers out there! Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Judy! This set is definitely going onto my Wish List. Perfect for my labrador as well!

Lori Kobular said...

Love the new stamp set about dogs! I love dogs!

Cathymac said...

Fabulous tutorial, Judy…and your card is adorable! This is a must have set for any serious dog-lover!