Sunday, March 22, 2015

Feeling Better

{jane bosi}
Hello, Sweet Friends and welcome to Sunday Morning!!!  While this is posting, I will be busy praising the Lord during worship time at church---one of my most favorite times of the week!!

I'm sharing a get well card today....seems as though this winter has been brutal for so many people!  I've used my Get Well Critters Set a bunch of times since the release---it sure is a handy set to have!

I started with a great sketch I saw somewhere in cyber land and then added a few details!  The bottom of my green card stock is shaped using the Hillside Edges Die Set--just a little something different.  Next, I added some strips of designer paper from my scrap bucket and a few paper flowers.

I hope it's just enough to bring a smile to my not-feeling-well favorite person!
TTFN, Jane

What I Got Crafty With:


1 comment:

Cathymac said...

Just adorable, Jane…love how you used the hillside edges to shape your main panel!