Sunday, March 29, 2015

New Mercies

Good Sunday to you!
Of all the scriptures I ponder regularly this one is probably my most frequent.  

Lamentations 3:22-23
23 They (His Mercies) are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.  

I am so thankful for the new mercies every morning and a fresh start each day!  With that thought in mind I reached for Sweet 'N Sassy's New Creature Clear Stamp set to feature on my Sunday post. 


I sponged distress ink over two stencils for the base then swished paper through distress ink spritzed with water for the butterflies.

Did you know that the New Creature stamp set now has a coordinating die set?



Thanks for looking and have a great Sunday!

Angie

6 comments:

Cynthia said...

This beautiful, Angie! Love the stenciled bg and colors. Such a great sentiment as well!

Ms DeeDee said...

Wow. I may have to get this set! I purchased my first order last week and am soo excited to get my hands on it. Thank you for your beautiful creations and God's strong word!

Bev Gerard * TexasGrammy said...

Yes! So thankful to have seen this over on SCS today, Angela! It's beautiful, and speaks to the heart. And thankfully, I have this hymn playing quietly in my mind now!

~Bev

Bernadette said...

This card is gorgeous, Angie! I love the colors chosen, the design, the Scripture verse, and the butterflies. It is beautiful. Blessings to you!

Beckie Williams said...

Very pretty!!

seamom said...

Wonderful, beautiful, creative, and a verse to start every day with!
THANK YOU!