Saturday, December 26, 2015

Winter Tree



Hello!  Angie here hoping you are enjoying the weekend after Christmas!  We enjoyed a lovely celebration earlier in the week so I had plenty of time to stamp this week.  

For today's card, I am featuring the beautiful Tree Background stamp and Birds & Feather Die.  


Since it's been so warm here I've been reminiscing of my snowy childhood winters and decided to flock my tree branches with flower soft.  That's likely all the snow I am going to see this year!




Before I go, I want to leave with you this notice of Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps fabulous sale!


1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Angie, what a beautiful card with the lovely tree background that you've added "snow" to! It's a lovely addition, and I also love the sweet bird (cardinals are a favorite of mine) with the beautiful color scheme! It's lovely! Hugs, sweet friend!